- product name:Di-tert-butyl dicarbonate
- product alias:diboc
- Molecular formula:C10H18O5
- Molecular weight:218.25
- CAS No:24424-99-5
- dangerous mark:T+,T,F,Xi,F+
- Safety term:16-26-28-36/37-45-7/9-37/39-24-36/37/39-33
- Risk term:11-19-26-36/37/38-43-10-40
Medical and organic intermediates, an important amino protective agent.
Pharmaceutical and synthetic organic makes intermediates, organic synthesis used to introduce t-Boc protect gene. Specially used in amino acids amino protection, widely used in pharmaceutical, protein and peptide synthesis, biochemistry food, cosmetics and many other kinds of products of synthesis.