- product name:Pyridine hydrochloride
- product alias:PYRIDINIUM MONOCHLORIDE
- Molecular formula:C5H6ClN
- Molecular weight:115.56
- CAS No:628-13-7
- dangerous mark:Xn,Xi
- Safety term:S26:In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. S37/39:Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection。
- Risk term:R22:Harmful if swallowed. 。 R36/37/38:Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
Pyridine hydrochloride is mainly used in pharmaceutical intermediates, biochemical research and organic synthesis. It is also one of the raw materials for producing erythromycin.